Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reflections at Bukit Chandu and Kent Ridge Park

On New Year's Day, I took advantage of the fact that it was the Open Day of the Reflections at Bukit Chandu, and visited it. There was a free shuttle bus and this made the museum so much more accessible. Three years ago, when I first visited this museum, I had to walk about 20 minutes (one-way) to get to the museum from the bus-stop located along Pasir Panjang Road.

For now, let the pictures do the talking. Read: Remembering the heroes for more accounts of my trip today.


This is the bungalow that houses the museum: Reflections at Bukit Chandu.




The same bungalow.




Close to nature. I was about two minutes walk away from the bungalow.




Canopy walk. This is a 280-metres long bridge that links Kent Ridge Park to the Reflections at Bukit Chandu




One of the views I had when I stood on the wooden planks of the canopy walk.

No comments: